Multi-dwelling Indoor Wireless Access Point
The Cisco Meraki MR30H is a quad-radio, 100% cloud-managed 2x2:2 802.11ac Wave 2 indoor wall wireless switch access point with MU-MIMO support. Designed for next-generation deployments in multi-dwelling environments such as hotel rooms and university residences, the MR30H provides performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple cloud management.
• 2x2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
• 4 port ethernet switch
• 1.3 Gbps* aggregate dual-band frame rate
• 24x7 real-time WIPS/WIDS, spectrum analytics, and WiFi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
• Integrated BLE Beacon and scanning radio
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Optimized for voice and video
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Secure, wall-flush installation with included mounting bracket
• Sleek, low-profile design blends into any environment
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1 year warranty), outdoor access points (1 year warranty), security cameras (3 year warranty) and environmental sensors 3 year warranty).