Cisco Meraki MR33
Please note that this product has been discontinued by the manufacturer, existing devices will continue to be supported until July 21, 2026. For new deployments, the MR36 model is the direct replacement for this product. Please feel free to contact us for availability of new models at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
Entry-level cloud-managed 802.11ac wireless indoor access point
The Cisco Meraki MR33 and MR33-HW are a quad-radio, 100% cloud-managed 2x2:2 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with MU-MIMO support. Designed for next-generation deployments in businesses, education, healthcare, retail and hospitality, the MR33 provides performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
• 2x2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
• 1.3 Gbps* aggregate dual-band frame rate
• 24x7 real-time WIPS/WIDS, spectrum analytics, and WiFi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
• Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Optimized for voice and video
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Sleek, low-profile design blends into any environment
Buy Cisco Meraki MR33 License and Support. Available for either 1 year, 3 years, 5 years, 7 years or 10 years.
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).