Please note that this product has been discontinued by the manufacturer, existing devices will continue to be supported until July 21, 2026. For new deployments, the MR44 model is the direct replacement for this product. Please feel free to contact us for availability of new models at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
High performance cloud-managed 802.11ac indoor wireless access point
The Cisco Meraki MR42 is a three–radio, 100% cloud-managed 3x3 MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 access point. Designed for general purpose next-generation deployments in businesses, education, healthcare, retail and hospitality, the MR42 provides performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
• 3x3 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
• 1.9 Gbps aggregate dual-band frame rate
• 24x7 real-time WIPS/WIDS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
• Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
• Full-time Wifi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Sleek, low-profile design blends into office environments
• Optimized for voice and video
• Please contact us for stock availability.
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).