High Performance 802.11ax Wireless
The Cisco Meraki MR44 is a cloud-managed 2x2:2 + 4x4:4 802.11ax access point that raises the bar for wireless performance and efficiency. Designed for nextgeneration deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR44 offers high throughput, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
The MR44 provides a maximum of 3 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/ WIPS with automated RF optimization, and a fourth integrated radio delivers Bluetooth scanning and beaconing.
With the combination of cloud management, high performance hardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features, the MR44 makes an outstanding platform for the most demanding of uses—including high-density deployments and bandwidth or performance-intensive applications like voice and high-definition video.
• 2x2:2 (2.4GHz) + 4x4:4 (5GHz) MU-MIMO 802.11ax
• 3 Gbps* dual-radio aggregate frame rate
• 24x7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
• Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon
• Integrated scanning radio
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Optimized for voice and video
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Sleek design blends into office environments
• Full-time Wi-Fi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio