This item is not available for immediate shipment from manufacturer, orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis. Please contact us for estimated lead time and in stock alternatives.
High Performance 802.11ax Wireless
The Cisco Meraki MR86 is a cloud-managed 4x4:4 802.11ax access point that raises the bar for wireless performance and efficiency. Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR86 offers high throughput, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
The MR86 provides a maximum of 3.55 Gbps aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization, and a fourth integrated radio delivers Bluetooth scanning and beaconing.
With the combination of cloud management, high performance hardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features, the MR86 makes an outstanding platform for the most demanding of uses—including high-density deployments and bandwidth or performance-intensive applications like voice and high-definition video.
- 4x4:4 MU-MIMO 802.11ax
- 3.55 Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
- 24x7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon
- Integrated scanning radio
- Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Optimized for voice and video
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Flexible omni- and directional antenna options (antennas sold separately)
- Sleek design blends into office environments
- Full-time Wi-Fi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1 year warranty), outdoor access points (1 year warranty), security cameras (3 year warranty) and environmental sensors 3 year warranty).