Cloud Managed Teleworker Gateway
The Cisco Meraki Z3C teleworker gateway is an enterprise class firewall, VPN gateway and router. Offering five gigabit ethernet ports and wireless for connectivity. This model is designed to securely extend the power of Meraki cloud managed networking to executives, IT staff, and employees working from home.
• Recommended for networks with up to 5 client devices
• 3G / 4G failover via CAT 3 LTE or USB modem
• Up to 100 Mbps of stateful firewall throughput
• 4 x GbE ports for printers, phones and other wired devices
• 1 x PoE-enabled port for VoIP phones and other powered devices
• Dual-concurrent 802.11ac Wave 2 radios with up to 1.3 Gbps data rate
• Auto VPN for intelligent site-to-site VPN connectivity
• 802.1x port authentication for wired devices
• Layer 7 application traffic shaping and prioritization
• Layer 3 firewall to separate corporate data from personal traffic
• Up to 4 SSIDs with integrated enterprise security and personal / guest access
• Optional desk stand
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Ideal for telecommuters using VoIP and remote applications
• Sleek, low profile design
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).