Entry Level Cloud Managed Wi-Fi 6 Access Point
The Cisco Meraki MR28 is a Dual-band, 802.11ax, 2x2:2, cloud managed entry level Access Point. Designed for basic, medium-density deployments, the MR28 provides enterprise grade security and simple management. The MR28 provides a maximum of 1.5 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. With the combination of cloud management, high performance hardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features, enterprise-grade security, the MR28 makes an outstanding platform to provide reliable Wi-Fi for small business and home office networks that want reliable and secure wireless connectivity.
• 2x2:2 MU-MIMO 802.11ax
• 1.5* Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Optimized for voice and video
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
* Refers to maximum over-the-air data frame rate capability of the radio chipset, and may exceed data rates allowed by IEEE 802.11ax operation.
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).