Please note that this product has been discontinued by the manufacturer, existing devices will continue to be supported until June 13, 2028. For new deployments, the MR28 model is the direct replacement for this product. Please feel free to contact us for availability of new models at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
Entry-level cloud-managed 802.11ac wireless indoor access point
The Cisco Meraki MR20 is a dual-radio, 100% cloud-managed 2x2:2 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with MU-MIMO support. Designed for basic, very low-density deployments, the MR20 provides enterprise grade security and simple management. The MR20 delivers a maximum 1.3 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. The combination of intuitive cloud management, 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless, and enterprise-grade security provide safe, reliable WiFi for home office and small business networks that want basic connectivity.
• 2x2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
• 1.3 Gbps* aggregate dual-band frame rate
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Built-in WIPS for threat detection and remediation
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Integrated location analytics and heat map
* Refers to maximum over-the-air data frame rate capability of the radio chipset, and may exceed data rates allowed by IEEE 802.11ac-compliant operation.
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).