Entry-level cloud-managed 802.11ac wireless indoor access point
The Cisco Meraki MR20 is a dual-radio, 100% cloud-managed 2x2:2 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with MU-MIMO support. Designed for basic, very low-density deployments, the MR20 provides enterprise grade security and simple management. The MR20 delivers a maximum 1.3 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. The combination of intuitive cloud management, 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless, and enterprise-grade security provide safe, reliable WiFi for home office and small business networks that want basic connectivity.
• 2x2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
• 1.3 Gbps* aggregate dual-band frame rate
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Built-in WIPS for threat detection and remediation
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Integrated location analytics and heat map
* Refers to maximum over-the-air data frame rate capability of the radio chipset, and may exceed data rates allowed by IEEE 802.11ac-compliant operation.