Orders are fulfilled by Cisco on a first come first serve basis. Currently, Cisco inventory levels are changing rapidly. Please contact us for estimated lead times and in stock alternatives at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
Entry-level cloud-managed 802.11ac wireless indoor access point
The Cisco Meraki MR20 is a dual-radio, 100% cloud-managed 2x2:2 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with MU-MIMO support. Designed for basic, very low-density deployments, the MR20 provides enterprise grade security and simple management. The MR20 delivers a maximum 1.3 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. The combination of intuitive cloud management, 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless, and enterprise-grade security provide safe, reliable WiFi for home office and small business networks that want basic connectivity.
• 2x2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
• 1.3 Gbps* aggregate dual-band frame rate
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Built-in WIPS for threat detection and remediation
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Integrated location analytics and heat map
* Refers to maximum over-the-air data frame rate capability of the radio chipset, and may exceed data rates allowed by IEEE 802.11ac-compliant operation.
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).