License keys and tracking information are typically emailed from Cisco Meraki within 24 to 72 business hours.
All returns must meet the following criteria:
- You purchased the product(s) through Rhino Networks, an authorized Cisco Meraki reseller.
- You are the original purchaser.
- You submit your RMA request within 30 days of original purchase.
- You are returning the product(s) in new condition, in the original packing, including all accessories (unless there is a manufacturer defect).
How To Request a RMA/Return
- To request your RMA please visit the following website in an incognito browser or while logged out of your Meraki dashboard:www.meraki.com/rma
- For assistance or step-by-step instructions, please call Rhino Networks at 1-855-462-9434.
- Forward your Meraki RMA approval e-mail (received within 3 days) to [email protected]
- Forward your return tracking information to [email protected]
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs unless there is a manufacturer defect.
- Items must be returned to Cisco Meraki within 30 days of RMA approval.
- The RMA number provided by Meraki must be referenced on the outside of your return shipment.
- All RMA’d units must be returned in their entirety, including accessories, with the original product box.
- You will be charged for any product damaged in transit due to insufficient packaging.
- Rhino Networks does not refund shipping and handling that was paid on your original order.
- Your refund will be issued within 6-8 weeks of RMA approval.
- If your order was paid via credit card, you will receive a credit card refund.
- If your order was paid via check, wire transfer or ACH, a check will be issued in which case we will confirm all necessary information.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Rhino Networks collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service. To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Terms are subject to change.