High Performance 802.11ax Wireless
The Cisco Meraki MR36H is a Dual-band, 802.11ax 2x2:2 Wall Switch Access Point with dedicated security, wired access ports and RF management radio as well as an integrated Bluetooth Low Energy beacon and scanning radio.
The MR36H provides a maximum of 1.7 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization, and a fourth integrated radio delivers Bluetooth scanning and beaconing as well as IoT solutions.
With the combination of cloud management, high performance hardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features, the MR36H makes an outstanding platform for the most demanding of uses—including high-density deployments and bandwidth or performance-intensive applications like voice and high-definition video.
• 2x2:2 MU-MIMO 802.11ax
• 1.7* Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
• 3 wired access ports and a Passthrough port integrated.
• 24x7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
• Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon
• Integrated scanning radio
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Optimized for voice and video
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Sleek design blends into office environments
• Full-time Wi-Fi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).