Entry-level cloud-managed 802.11ac wireless industrial / outdoor access point
The Cisco Meraki MR70 is a dual-radio, 100% cloud-managed 2x2:2 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with MU-MIMO support. Designed for basic, best-effort deployments that require rapid installation, the MR70 provides enterprise-grade security and simple management in a ruggedized, IP67-rated form factor that sports integrated omnidirectional antennas. The MR70 is ideal for municipal athletic fields, garages, public gardens, space-constrained outdoor deployments, and even rapid response emergency kits designed to quickly deliver wireless in disaster-struck areas. The MR70 provides a maximum 1.3 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios.
• 2x2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
• 1.3 Gbps* aggregate dual-band frame rate
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Built-in WIPS for threat detection and remediation
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Rapid, plug-and-play deployment
• Integrated location analytics and heat map
* Refers to maximum over-the-air data frame rate capability of the radio chipset, and may exceed data rates allowed by IEEE 802.11ac-compliant operation.