Meraki MR52 Access Point
Please note that this product has been discontinued by the manufacturer, existing devices will continue to be supported until July 21, 2026. For new deployments, the MR46 model is the direct replacement for this product. Please feel free to contact us for availability of new models at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
High performance Multi-gigabit 802.11ac Wave 2 indoor wireless access point
The Cisco Meraki MR52 is a 100% cloud-managed 4x4:4 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with 160 MHz channels and MU-MIMO support. Designed for next-generation deployments in businesses, education, healthcare, retail and hospitality, the MR52 offers high performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
• 4x4 160 MHz MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
• 2.5 Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
• 2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
• 24x7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
• Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
• Full-time WiFi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Optimized for voice and video
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Sleek, low-profile design blends into office environments
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).