Orders are fulfilled by Cisco on a first come first serve basis. Currently, Cisco inventory levels are changing rapidly. Please contact us for estimated lead times and in stock alternatives at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
Meraki MG41 Cellular Gateway
The Meraki MG41, part of the MG cellular gateway family, enables high-speed, always-on reliable network connectivity for business-critical operations and a hybrid workforce through cellular deployments with gigabit primary or backup cellular uplinks.
• Built-in CAT 18 connectivity
• Supports two separate downstream router connections
• Small form factor
• PoE or DC powered (PoE injector or AC adapter sold separately)
• IP67 rating
• Manageability from the Cisco Meraki dashboard
• Self-configuring cellular gateway
• Automatic firmware upgrades with scheduling control
• Extensive API support
• Email, SMS, and mobile push notification alerts
• Ping, traceroute, cable testing, and link failure detection with alerting
• Remote packet capture
• Combined event and configuration change logs with instant search
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Sleek, low profile design
• Built-in CAT 6 LTE connectivity
• IP67 rated for environments of all types
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).