This item is not available for immediate shipment from manufacturer, orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis. Please contact us for estimated lead time and in stock alternatives.
High Bandwidth Aggregation Switching
The Cisco Meraki MS450 brings powerful high-bandwidth switching to the aggregation layer. The 40G fiber aggregation switch with 100G uplinks adopts the benefits of the cloud with simplified management, reduced complexity, and network-wide visibility.
• Connect up to 12 MS355s for high-bandwidth aggregration layer switching
• Non-blocking switch backplane with up to 1.36 Tbps of switching capacity
• Connect to core or data center switches with 2 x 100G QSFP28 uplinks
• Stack up to eight switches for high-availability deployments
• Dual stacking interfaces with up to 400 Gbps of band- width
• Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
• Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
• Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1 year warranty), outdoor access points (1 year warranty), security cameras (3 year warranty) and environmental sensors 3 year warranty).