Cloud managed rugged switch
Cisco Meraki MS130R extends reliable and secure layer 2 connectivity to ruggedized environments. The MS130R provides up to 240W of PoE and IP30 protection, making it perfect for connecting outdoor access points, cameras, and devices in extreme temperatures (-40°C to 70°C or -40°F to 158°F) and tight spaces.
Designed for adapting to non-traditional environments, the diverse mounting and power options offer deployment flexibility. The powerful Meraki cloud-native platform enables seamless and remote deployment and management of entire Meraki product suite through one centralized dashboard.
MS130R-8P Product Highlights
- Extended Operating Temperature Range
- Flexible Powering Options
- Rack, Wall, and DIN rail mounting options
- Gigabit Access switching with 8 x 1GbE RJ45 ports with PoE/PoE+
- 2 x 1G SFP uplink interfaces
- Fanless operation
- Non-blocking switch backplane with 20 Gbps of switching capacity
- 240 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering outdoor access points, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
- Managed via Cisco Meraki Dashboard
- Remote Packet Capture Tools via Meraki Dashboard
- Automatic Firmware upgrades
- SNMP/Syslog Integration
- IPv4/6 ACL support
- 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- DHCP Snooping
- 802.1X Authentication
MS130R can be powered via an external AC power supply adapter or DIN rail power supply*. Power supplies must be ordered separately and are not included in the box.
External AC adapters
DIN rail power supplies
*The DIN Rail power supplies are Cisco branded devices. For more information regarding the DIN rail power supplies, see the Cisco datasheet here
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).