Cloud Managed Access Switch
Cisco Meraki MS120-48 switch provides Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS120-48 features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks.
• 48 x gigabit ethernet interfaces
• 4 x 1GbE SFP uplink interfaces
• Non-blocking switch backplane with 104 Gbps of switching capacity
• 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
• Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
• Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting