Cloud managed compact access switch
Cisco Meraki MS120-8 switch provides Layer 2 access switching in a fanless, compact form factor. This model includes 1GbE SFP ports for fiber uplink, integrated mounting brackets, and a Kensington security slot, making it ideal for rapid and secure deployment to branch location.
• Gigabit Access switching with 8 x 1GbE RJ45 ports
• 2 x 1G SFP uplink interfaces
• Fanless operation
• Non-blocking switch backplane with 20 Gbps of switching capacity
• 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
• Integrated mounting brackets for wall or desk mounting, with included Kensington security slot
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).