Orders are fulfilled by Cisco on a first come first serve basis. Currently, Cisco inventory levels are changing rapidly. Please contact us for estimated lead times and in stock alternatives at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
Cloud managed compact access switch
Cisco Meraki MS130 switches provide Layer 2 access switching, ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS130 series features a variety of options designed to meet the diverse needs of branch and campus deployments.
With 10 different models, capable of providing up to 740W of power over a variety of port densities, including multigigabit (mGig) ports, SFP+ capable uplinks, the MS130 line is fully ready to support future wireless infrastructure deployments across a variety of different environments.
MS130-8 Product Highlights
- Gigabit Access switching with 8 x 1GbE RJ45 ports
- 2 x 1G SFP uplink interfaces
- Fanless operation
- Non-blocking switch backplane with 20 Gbps of switching capacity
- Managed via Cisco Meraki Dashboard
- Remote Packet Capture Tools via Meraki Dashboard
- Automatic Firmware upgrades
- SNMP/Syslog Integration
- IPv4/6 ACL support
- 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- DHCP Snooping
- 802.1X Authentication
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).