Orders are fulfilled by Cisco on a first come first serve basis. Currently, Cisco inventory levels are changing rapidly. Please contact us for estimated lead times and in stock alternatives at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
Cloud Managed Switching for the Performance Driven Network
The Cisco Meraki MS355-24X2 switch provides full 10G multi-gigabit (mGig) access switching for demanding enterprise and campus environments. The MS355-24X2 features a high mGig port density for 802.11ax wireless access points, servers, and workstations. With 40G or 10G uplinks, physical stacking, up to 60W of port power with UPoE, and field replaceable power supplies/fans. All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management. Meraki’s centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
• 24 x 10G ethernet PoE/PoE+/uPoE interfaces
• Multi-gigabit (mGig) ports support 100M/1/2.5/5/10G of bandwidth over copper cabling
• 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ and uPoE support, dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE enabled devices
• 40G and 10G uplink interfaces
• Dual stacking interfaces with 400 Gbps of bandwidth
• Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
• 640 Gbps of switching capacity
• 6 configurable QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
• Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
• Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).