This item is not available for immediate shipment from manufacturer, orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis. Please contact us for estimated lead time and in stock alternatives.
Cloud Managed Access Switch
Cisco Meraki MS120-24P switch provides Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS120-24P features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks.
• 24 x gigabit ethernet PoE/PoE+ interfaces
• 4 x 1GbE SFP uplink interfaces
• Non-blocking switch backplane with 56 Gbps of switching capacity
• 370 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
• 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
• Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
• Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1 year warranty), outdoor access points (1 year warranty), security cameras (3 year warranty) and environmental sensors 3 year warranty).