This item is not available for immediate shipment from manufacturer, orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis. Please contact us for estimated lead time and in stock alternatives.
Cloud Managed Switching for the Performance Driven Network
The Cisco Meraki MS355-48X2 switch provides full 10G multi-gigabit (mGig) access switching for demanding enterprise and campus environments. The MS355-48X2 features a high mGig port density for 802.11ax wireless access points, servers, and workstations. With 40G or 10G uplinks, physical stacking, up to 60W of port power with UPoE, and field replaceable power supplies/fans. All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management. Meraki’s centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
• 24 x gigabit ethernet PoE/PoE+/uPoE interfaces
• 24 x 10G ethernet PoE/PoE+/uPoE interfaces
• Multi-gigabit (mGig) ports support 100M/1/2.5/5/10G of bandwidth over copper cabling
• 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ and uPoE support, dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE enabled devices
• 40G and 10G uplink interfaces
• Dual stacking interfaces with 400 Gbps of bandwidth
• Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
• 688 Gbps of switching capacity
• 6 configurable QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
• Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
• Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost