Orders are fulfilled by Cisco on a first come first serve basis. Currently, Cisco inventory levels are changing rapidly. Please contact us for estimated lead times and in stock alternatives at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
Cloud Managed Aggregation Switching for the Campus
The Cisco Meraki MS425-16 brings powerful 100% cloud-managed switching to the aggregation layer. This range of 10Gbps fiber aggregation switches adopts the benefits of the cloud: intuitive management, reduced complexity, network wide visibility and control, and lower cost for campus deployments.
• Compact, 1RU design for space-constrained environments
• Non-blocking switch backplane with 480 Gbps of switching capacity
• Field-replaceable, hot-swappable power supplies
• Field-replaceable, hot-swappable fans
• Front-to-back cooling
• Low power consumption and shallow rack depth, which enable flexible deployment
• 2 × 40GbE QSFP+ uplink/stacking ports, flexible stacking on all interfaces
• 16 × 10GbE SFP+/SFP
• Dedicated RJ45 management port
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).