This item is not available for immediate shipment from manufacturer, orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis. Please contact us for estimated lead time and in stock alternatives.
Cloud managed compact access switch
Cisco Meraki MS120-8LP switch provides Layer 2 access switching in a fanless, compact form factor. This model includes 1GbE SFP ports for fiber uplink, integrated mounting brackets, and a Kensington security slot, making it ideal for rapid and secure deployment to branch location.
• Gigabit Access switching with 8 x 1GbE RJ45 ports with PoE/PoE+
• 2 x 1G SFP uplink interfaces
• Fanless operation
• Non-blocking switch backplane with 20 Gbps of switching capacity
• 67 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
• 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
• Integrated mounting brackets for wall or desk mounting, with included Kensington security slot