Orders are fulfilled by Cisco on a first come first serve basis. Currently, Cisco inventory levels are changing rapidly. Please contact us for estimated lead times and in stock alternatives at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
Cloud-Managed Switching for High-Performance Networks
The Meraki MS390-48UX2 addresses the most demanding enterprise applications by combining the simplicity of the Meraki dashboard with powerful switching hardware. To satisfy high-bandwidth applications and the deployment of high-speed 802.11ax/wifi-6 access points, the MS390-48UX2 provides multigigabit ports, 480G stacking, and modular 10/40G uplinks. The MS390-48UX2 delivers resiliency with fast stack convergence and StackPower. The MS390-48UX2 provides Adaptive Policy using an over-the-wire tag which segments traffic into security groups to deliver scalable security. The MS390-48UX2 is integrated under the Meraki dashboard to provide a simply powerful solution to the most demanding wired access applications.
Adaptive Policy (Advanced License required) provides simple & scalable security policies to segment traffic using Security Groups. Security Groups are created in the dashboard using natural language such as “IOT device” & “Guest.” The security policy intent (e.g., Permit or Deny) is then simply provisioned between Security Groups which results in the segmentation of each group’s traffic. By making security policy management intuitive and scalable relative to legacy IP-address based Access Control Lists, Adaptive Policy empowers operators to confidently secure their network traffic independent of future network changes.
By pooling & distributing power across MS390s using a series of StackPower cables, StackPower provides simple and resilient power distribution across the stack.
• 48 x 5G ethernet PoE/PoE+/uPoE interfaces
• Multi-gigabit (mGig) ports support 100M/1/2.5/5 of bandwidth over copper cabling
• 645 watt PoE budget with PoE+ and uPoE support (1745W available with optional secondary power supply)
• 640 Gbps of switching capacity
• 40G or 10G modular uplink options on all models
• Dual Dedicated 120G Hardware Stacking Ports
• StackPower Management and Ethernet Switching Capabilities
• Physically stack up to 8 switches with 480 Gbps of stacking bandwidth
• Secure Connect * (Available in a future software release)
• Adaptive Policy * (Available in a future software release, Advanced License required)
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).