Orders are fulfilled by Cisco on a first come first serve basis. Currently, Cisco inventory levels are changing rapidly. Please contact us for estimated lead times and in stock alternatives at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
Cloud Managed Switching for the Mission Critical Network
The Cisco Meraki MS350-24P switch provides reliable and high bandwidth access switching ideal for deploying in campus networks. With high speed stacking capabilities and 10G SFP+ uplinks; redundancy and performance are guaranteed. This series also supports options for multigigabit, UPoE, redundant, field-replaceable power supplies for mission critical networks.
• 24 x gigabit ethernet PoE/PoE+ interfaces
• 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink interfaces
• Layer 3 access switching
• High bandwidth dual stacking interfaces with up to 160G bandwidth
• Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
• Non-blocking switch backplane with 128 Gbps of switching capacity
• 370 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support, dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE enabled devices
• 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
• Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
• Integrated mounting brackets for rack and desk mounting
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).