Stackable access switch for the branch and campus
The Cisco Meraki MS225-24P switch provides layer 2 access switching and is ideal for deploying to branch locations. With stacking capabilities and 10G SFP+ uplinks, performance is guaranteed. This model also supports an optional, rack-mountable remote PSU (Cisco RPS-2300) for power redundancy requirements.
• 24 x gigabit ethernet PoE/PoE+ interfaces
• 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink interfaces
• Built-in dual stacking interfaces with up to 80G bandwidth (stacking cables sold separately)
• Non-blocking switch backplane with 128 Gbps of switching capacity
• 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
• 370 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE enabled devices
• Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
• Integrated mounting brackets for rack and desk mounting
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).