Orders are fulfilled by Cisco on a first come first serve basis. Currently, Cisco inventory levels are changing rapidly. Please contact us for estimated lead times and in stock alternatives at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
Meraki MT30 Smart Automation Button
Organizations are turning toward digital technologies to streamline processes, create new customer experiences, and adapt to evolving business challenges.
The Cisco Meraki MT30, part of the Meraki MT sensor portfolio, is a smart automation button designed to automate common tasks or trigger specific actions at the press of a button. MT30 comes with an Automation Builder feature on the Meraki dashboard that makes it easy to build workflows custom to your business needs, including native integrations with other Meraki products.
With the click of a button, MT30 can alert staff members when a customer needs assistance, turn off Wi-Fi to help students focus in school, replenish material on a manufacturing line, or control office lighting to decrease energy consumption. With MT30 and the cloud-first Meraki platform, anything is possible.
• Gain value from existing infrastructure by remotely automating MV, MR, and MS features
• Automate from anywhere with events triggered directly from the Meraki mobile app
• Build applications custom for your business through the vast partner ecosystem
Custom alerts and analytics
• Never miss an event with real-time alerts via email, SMS, push notification, or webhook
• Analyze data your way with .csv, .xls, API, or MQTT export options
• Cloud-based management eliminates the need for on-premises servers
• Visibility alongside other Meraki products on the dashboard empowers lean teams
Simple and secure connectivity
• Streamline deployment with automatic wireless connectivity to MR/MV gateways
• Secure your business with authentication and encryption from the Cisco Trust Anchor module
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).