Orders are fulfilled by Cisco on a first come first serve basis. Currently, Cisco inventory levels are changing rapidly. Please contact us for estimated lead times and in stock alternatives at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
Meraki MT14 Indoor Air Quality Sensor
Indoor air quality has become increasingly more important to schools, businesses, and other organizations as they look to create smart, sustainable buildings that provide safe and comfortable environments. Poor air quality, on the other hand, can decrease productivity or cause adverse health effects ranging from mild to severe.
The Cisco Meraki MT14, part of the Meraki MT sensor portfolio, provides real-time indoor air quality monitoring to promote smart spaces and create safe environments. MT14 can detect the presence of chemicals, debris, extreme temperature, humidity, and noise. If air quality decreases for any reason, MT can notify you immediately or automate the building HVAC system to increase ventilation and keep people safe.
Smart spaces start here
• Identify anomalies and trends with visualizations and minute-by-minute data reporting
• Create a smarter, more sustainable future with Meraki energy-saving charts
Never miss an event
• Stay in-the-know with real-time alerts via email, SMS, push notification, or webhook
• Gain complete visibility by associating sensor events with MV camera footage
• Monitor and troubleshoot on-the-go with the Meraki mobile app
• Cloud-based management eliminates the need for on-premises servers
• Visibility alongside other Meraki products on the dashboard empowers lean teams
Simple and secure connectivity
• Accelerate deployment with automatic wireless connectivity to MR/MV gateways
• Secure your business with authentication and encryption from the Cisco Trust Anchor module
Analytics tailored to your business
• Build applications custom for your business through the vast partner ecosystem
• Analyze data your way with .csv, .xls, API, or MQTT export options
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).