Meraki Go Security Gateway
Orders are fulfilled by Cisco on a first come first serve basis. Currently, Cisco inventory levels are changing rapidly. Please contact us for estimated lead times and in stock alternatives at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
Meraki Go Security Gateway
Meraki Go's cloud-based security gateway are specially designed with small business owners in mind, allowing you to create a complete app-managed network solution, allowing you to increase business productivity and customer engagement, with minimal time, resources, and expertise.
Get up and running in less than 5 minutes, with no technical knowledge needed. The Meraki Go app will guide you through each step of connecting and configuring your network.
Easily keep the devices on your network private and secure.
Set usage limits and block inappropriate websites for both wired and wireless devices.
Your hardware will be automatically kept up to date with the latest firmware, meaning you don't have to worry about your critical business data being exposed to hackers or ransomware attacks.
The optional Meraki Go Security Subscription offers an additional level of protection, automatically reviewing and blocking malicious sites. Protect your business against attempts to trick users into entering personal information (phishing) or downloading malware which could allow your network to be hacked. This service, powered by Cisco Umbrella, requires no configuration and can be activated with a single toggle in the Meraki Go app, once subscribed.
• Security updates, tech support, and one year hardware warranty included (subscription no longer required)
• See-through your network and what’s slowing down your business to take immediate action
• Enable or disable ports at any time, on all connected devices
• View alerting ports to fix any bad cables or misconfigurations
• Built-in security to protect your users from cyber threats without you having to do anything
• Adjust usage limits in just a few taps
• Block inappropriate websites before it affects you
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).