Orders are fulfilled by Cisco on a first come first serve basis. Currently, Cisco inventory levels are changing rapidly. Please contact us for estimated lead times and in stock alternatives at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
MV52 Cloud Managed Smart Camera
The Meraki MV52, part of the MV smart camera family, brings physical security and advanced analytics together in a powerful, ultra-long-range telephoto bullet camera. The MV52 extends visibility and safety to challenging environments where distance and detail matter. MV52 has an industry-leading processor, 1TB of high-endurance local storage, and browser-based cloud management and viewing. This edge architecture minimizes physical infrastructure and software requirements, enabling faster, easier deployments and greater scalability. With the ability to mount to walls, ceilings, or poles, and a 360-degree rotating flexible ball joint, MV52 lets you get the angle you need, anywhere. Wireless functionality and a built-in power input option make it possible to install in even the most challenging environments beyond the reach of normal Ethernet.
MV52 combines a 12°-37° field of view with 4K video resolution. This allows for high detail, even with long-distance deployments like parking lots or perimeter monitoring. It’s also useful for situations that require license plate capture or subject identification. Using machine-learning-based computer vision, MV52 can do real-time object detection, classification, and tracking of people and vehicles to increase safety and provide useful insights into activity. These smart cameras enable physical security and business intelligence, all in a refreshingly simple package.
• Intelligent motion indexing with search engine
• Built-in motion analytics tools like Motion Search, Motion Recap, and Motion Heatmap
• Intelligent object detection based on machine learning
• Eliminates special software or browser plug-in requirements
• Cloud-augmented edge storage minimizes infrastructure by removing the NVR
• Secure boot and signed firmware backed by hardware security chip
• Granular user access controls
• Microphone input for audio recording (3.5mm)
• Wireless capability simplifies install and provides greater flexibility
• Meraki dashboard simplifies operation
• Scales to any deployment size: 1 or 10,000+ cameras
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).