Orders are fulfilled by Cisco on a first come first serve basis. Currently, Cisco inventory levels are changing rapidly. Please contact us for estimated lead times and in stock alternatives at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
MV63 Cloud-Managed Outdoor Smart Camera
The Meraki MV63, part of the third generation of MV smart cameras, combines physical security and advanced analytics in a powerful, yet compact fixed-lens mini dome form factor. With an edge architecture that minimizes physical infrastructure and software requirements, MV63 enables faster, easier deployments and greater scalability.
Security in high definition
The ultra-high-performance MV63 series camera supports up to 4K resolution for high definition video, delivering the level of detail needed to stay on top of what matters. With IK10+ and IP67 ratings, plus IR illumination, the MV63 extends visibility and safety to outdoor and demanding environments.
Compact and easy to install, MV63 series cameras are compatible with a variety of mounting accessories, delivering the right viewing angle wherever they are placed. MV63 series cameras are ideal for monitoring entrances and exits, as well as the general perimeter, from walls, ceilings, or even corner-mount locations.
Using machine-learning based computer vision, MV63 cameras can perform real-time object detection, classification, and tracking of people and vehicles to increase safety and provide useful insights into activity. These smart cameras deliver powerful business intelligence without compromising physical security.
• Fixed lens mini-dome camera
• Compact form factor with 102° horizontal FoV
• More detailed information with up to 4K resolution
• Night vision with IR illumination up to 20 m (66 ft)
• IK10+ and IP67 for deployment in outdoor and demanding environments
• Intelligent motion indexing with search engine
• Built-in analytics like motion search, motion recap, and motion heatmaps
• Machine-learning capability for intelligent object detection
• Secure video access to ensure privacy with role-based user accounts
• Cloud-augmented edge storage for minimal physical infrastructure
• Built-in automatic security with secure boot and signed firmware, backed by a hardware security chip
• Suitable for deployments of all sizes, from 1-10,000+ cameras
• 1/2.8” 8.41MP (3854x2176) progressive CMOS image sensor
• 256 GB high-endurance solid-state storage
• 3.3 mm focal length
• f/2.0 aperture
• Field of view: horizontal 102°
• 1/30 second to 1/32,000 second shutter speed
• Auto day/night capable
• Built-in IR illuminators, effective up to 20 m (66 ft)
• Heating elements
• 4K video recording (3840x2160) with H.264 Smart Codec encoding, up to 15fps (MV63X)
• 4MP (2560 x 1440) with H.264 Smart Codec encoding, up to 24fps
• 1080p (1960x1080) with H.264 Smart Codec encoding, up to 24fps
• High dynamic range (HDR)
• Cloud augmented edge storage (locally stored video, metadata in the cloud)
• Optimized retention settings (scheduling, motion-based) for variable retention
• Direct live streaming with no client software (native browser playback)*
• Stream video anywhere with automatic cloud proxy
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).