Orders are fulfilled by Cisco on a first come first serve basis. Currently, Cisco inventory levels are changing rapidly. Please contact us for estimated lead times and in stock alternatives at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
MV22 Cloud Managed Varifocal Dome Indoor Security Camera
With an unobtrusive industrial design suitable for any setting the MV22 simplifies and streamlines the unnecessarily complex world of security cameras. By eliminating servers and video recorders, MV22 frees administrators to spend less time on deployment and maintenance, and more time on meeting business needs. High-endurance solid state on-camera storage eliminates the concern of excessive upload bandwidth use and provides robust failover protection. As long as the camera has power it will continue to record, even without network connectivity. Historical video can be quickly searched and viewed using motion-based indexing, and advanced export tools allow evidence to be shared with security staff or law enforcement easily.
• 256GB high write endurance solid state storage
• 1080p high definition video recording with H.264 encoding
• 802.11ac wireless capability
• 3-9mm varifocal lens
• IR illumination up to 30m or 98ft
• Integrated Microphone
• Meraki dashboard simplifies operation
• Cloud-augmented edge storage eliminates infrastructure
• Suitable for deployments of all sizes: 1 camera or 1000+
• Intelligent motion indexing with search engine
• Built-in video analytics tools
• Secure encrypted control architecture
• No special software or browser plugins required
• Granular user access controls
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).