MV93X Cloud Managed Outdoor Fisheye Smart Camera
The Meraki MV93X, part of the third-generation MV smart camera family, combines physical security and advanced analytics in a fisheye form factor. Easy to install and with an 360° field of view (FoV), MV93X provides complete visibility and intelligent security for a variety of outdoor applications.
With up to 2880x2880 video resolution and 360-degree views, MV93X captures the full picture, providing broad context and clear detail when needed. This panoramic overview increases situation awareness, making surveillance more efficient.
Compatible with a variety of mounting accessories, outdoor-rated MV93X series cameras can be installed in a variety of deployment scenarios, so you can see around every corner. The 360° field of view and IR illumination make it ideal for improving safety and security for parking lots, warehouses, and other open spaces, even in low light.
Using machine learning-based computer vision, MV93X cameras can perform real-time object detection, classification, and tracking of objects, providing useful insights into activity. This allows organizations to more efficiently monitor activity and trends to improve security or create more efficient processes. An intelligent, all-in-one package, these smart cameras deliver powerful business intelligence without compromising physical security.
• 360°, fisheye lens camera
• Compact form factor with 180° horizontal and vertical FoV
• Large level of detail with up to 2880x2880 video resolution
• Night vision with IR illumination up to 20 m / 66 ft
• IK10+ and IP67-rated for deployment in more demanding environments
• Intelligent motion indexing with search engine
• Built-in analytics like Motion Search, Motion Recap, and Motion Heatmaps
• Machine learning capability for intelligent object detection
• Role-based user accounts provide secure video access and ensure privacy
• Cloud-augmented edge storage for minimal physical infrastructure
• Get built-in automatic security with secure boot and signed firmware, backed by a hardware security chip
• Suitable for deployments of all sizes, 1-10,000+ cameras
• 1/2.3” 12.4MP (4072x3046) progressive CMOS image sensor
• High-performance fisheye lens
• 1TB high-endurance solid-state storage
• 1.6 mm focal length
• f/2.0 aperture
• Field of view: horizontal 180°, vertical 180°
• 1/30 second to 1/32,000 second shutter speed
• Auto day/night mode switching capable
• Built-in IR illuminators, effective up to 20 m (66 ft)
• Heating elements
• 8MP video recording (2880x2880) with H.264 encoding, up to 15fps (MV93X)
• 4.2MP (2112x2112) 360° overview with H.264 encoding, up to 24fps
• 1MP (1080x1080) 360° overview with H.264 encoding, up to 24fps
• High dynamic range (HDR)
• Cloud-augmented edge storage (locally stored video; metadata in the cloud)
• Optimized retention settings (scheduling, motion-based) for variable retention
• Direct live streaming with no client software (native browser playback)*
• Stream video anywhere with automatic cloud proxy
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).