MV2 Cloud Managed Smart Camera
The Meraki MV2, part of the MV smart camera family, brings physical security and advanced analytics together in a flexible, compact form factor. Easy to install and simple to use, MV2 provides rich analytics and smart security for a variety of indoor applications.
MV2 brings enterprise-grade physical security almost anywhere. A unique hinge, flexible mounting options, wireless capability, USB-C power, and a mobile onboarding flow enable a seamless, DIY installation experience. Onboard processing power and cloud management, eliminate infrastructure and software requirements, and simplify configuration and viewing.
MV2 makes it easy to stay on top of what’s going on. Securely view video locally or remotely, in-browser or on an app, from virtually any device. Intelligent alerts keep you up-to-date on activity even when no one is watching. Adding the optional Cloud Archive license for cloud video storage gives you access to historical video, so you can use smart search tools to quickly investigate events and export or share video clips.
MV2 uses machine-learning-based computer vision for real-time object detection, classification, and tracking of people with no heavy duty servers or hardware required. This data can increase safety and provide useful insights that lay the foundation for more effective and efficient processes like journey pathing and safer working practices. These smart cameras enable physical security and business intelligence, all in a refreshingly simple package.
• Easy install with flexible mounting options, adjustable hinge, and USB-C power
• Expansive coverage with a wide 103° horizontal field of view
• High-definition video with 4MP sensor and 1080P video resolution
• Simplify storage and access to historical data with Cloud Archive
• Gain insight with built-in motion analytics
• In-camera machine-learning capability for intelligent object detection
• Simple to use, no special software or browser plug-ins required
• All-in-the-box solution minimizes physical infrastructure
• Simplified management with Meraki cloud architecture
• Built-in, automatic security with secure boot and signed firmware backed by hardware security chip
• Secure video access and ensure privacy with role-based user accounts
• Flexible deployment options with integrated 802.11ac wireless
• Night vision with IR illumination up to 8m (26ft)
MV2 is live video only, unless Cloud Archive (CA) is enabled. In the event of a network outage, up to 30 minutes of historical video can be recovered to CA as long as the camera was powered during the outage.