MV32 Cloud Managed Indoor Fisheye Security Camera
The MV32 combines powerful, advanced analytics with 360° viewing in a compact form factor. With powerful hardware and the architectural simplicity of the MV family, MV32 continues the shift from cameras for physical safety and security, to providing business intelligence as well. The camera records everything, and the dashboard’s intuitive player allows an immersive dewarped video view, with pan, tilt, and zoom available on live and historical footage. On mobile devices, video playback takes advantage of the accelerometer to provide an interactive viewing experience, and enable VR. Because the MV32 stores and processes the fully warped image, no video or information is lost.
• 256GB high write endurance solid state storage
• 1080p high definition video recording with H.264 encoding
• Field of view: Horizontal 180°, Vertical 180°
• 802.11ac wireless capability
• Meraki dashboard simplifies operation
• Machine learning capability for intelligent object detection
• Cloud-augmented edge storage minimizes physical infrastructure
• Suitable for deployments of all sizes, 1-10,000+ cameras
• Intelligent motion indexing with search engine
• Built-in motion analytics like motion search, recap, and motion heatmaps
• Secure, encrypted control architecture
• No special software or browser plugins required
• Granular user access controls
• Wireless capable for easy upgrades from analog
• Client-side dewarp and immersive video playback
• Pan, tilt, and zoom for live and historical playback
• Integrated Microphone
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).