Meraki MT14 - Product Information
The Cisco Meraki MT14 Environmental Sensor is a powerful and versatile cloud-managed indoor air quality sensor that can help monitor and maintain the conditions of your facilities.
Indoor air quality has become increasingly more important to schools, businesses, and other organizations as they look to create smart, sustainable buildings that provide safe and comfortable environments. Poor air quality, on the other hand, can decrease productivity or cause adverse health effects ranging from mild to severe.
The Cisco Meraki MT14, part of the Meraki MT sensor portfolio, provides real-time indoor air quality monitoring to promote smart spaces and create safe environments. MT14 can detect the presence of chemicals, debris, extreme temperature, humidity, and noise. If air quality decreases for any reason, MT can notify you immediately or automate the building HVAC system to increase ventilation and keep people safe.
Lets take a look at some of the impressive features of the MT14:
- Identify anomalies and trends with visualizations and minute-by-minute data reporting
- Stay in-the-know with real-time alerts via email, SMS, push notification, or webhook
- Accelerate deployment with automatic wireless connectivity to MR/MV gateways
- Create a smarter, more sustainable future with Meraki energy-saving charts
- Cloud-based management eliminates the need for on-premises servers