Orders are fulfilled by Cisco on a first come first serve basis. Currently, Cisco inventory levels are changing rapidly. Please contact us for estimated lead times and in stock alternatives at 1-855-462-9434 or via email.
Meraki MT12 Indoor Water Leak Sensor
IT infrastructure helps keep businesses running smoothly. From maintaining a comfortable working environment to powering IT operations, such appliances are the backbone of any business. Protecting this critical equipment from potentially dangerous conditions is key to minimizing business interruptions and downtime. The Cisco Meraki MT12, a water leak detection sensor, can detect the presence of as little as 3 mL of liquid on its 8’ sensor cable, helping ensure safe operating conditions.
• Simple to set up and deploy; scales easily
• Automatically connects to MR/MV devices in the network (contact us to confirm compatibility with your specific MR/MV model)
• Cloud-managed, bringing the magic of the Meraki platform to the IoT sensor world
• Meraki cloud dashboard eliminates the need for on-premises servers
• Flexible alerting with email, SMS, and push notifications
• Wireless connectivity using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
• Trust Anchor module (TAm) securely authenticates the device and encrypts all communications
• Five-year battery life with two (2) user-replaceable AA batteries
• Optional AC-to-USB-C power adapter
• Advanced telemetry data for smarter decision-making
• APIs and webhook alerts for third-party alerting and data analysis
• Vast ecosystem partner community building apps on top of the Meraki platform
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1YR), outdoor access points (1YR), security cameras (3YR or 5YR depending on model) and environmental sensors (3YR).