Meraki MT11 Probe Sensor
Refrigeration is a critical process to prevent spoilage and ensure compliance along the entire cold chain. Issues with refrigeration equipment can lead to wasted inventory, spread of food-borne illness, and costly downtime. IoT sensors provide insight into environmental conditions where visibility is traditionally lacking. The Cisco Meraki MT11, part of the Meraki MT sensor portfolio, provides real-time temperature data of refrigeration assets to protect business-critical equipment and sensitive inventory
• Simple deployment enables rapid scalability across many sites
• Automatic connectivity to MR/MV devices in the same network (contact us to confirm compatibility with your specific MR/MV model)
• Cloud-based management eliminates the need for on-premises servers
• Single pane of glass visibility with all Meraki products empowers lean teams
• Real-time data and customizable alerts via email, SMS, push notification, or webhook
• Multiple temperature probe choices for flexible monitoring (MA-CBL-TEMP-ME-1 and MA-CBL-TEMP-GL-1 are sold separately but at least one is required for operation)
• Modern mobile app for on-the-go monitoring and troubleshooting
• Wireless connectivity using Bluetooth Low Energy
• Trust Anchor module (TAm) securely authenticates the device and encrypts all data
• Five-year battery life with two (2) user-replaceable AA batteries
• Optional AC-to-USB-C power adapter
• Vast partner ecosystem building custom applications with APIs and telemetry data
- 2.4 GHz Bluetooth Low Energy
- Compatible with select MR and MV gateways (contact us to confirm compatibility with your specific MR/MV model)
Buy Meraki MT11
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
- Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
- Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
- 24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding accessories (1 year warranty), outdoor access points (1 year warranty), security cameras (3 year warranty) and environmental sensors 3 year warranty).